Customer Service Assistant
£16,000-£18,000 annum + benefits (OTE £24K)
Our client requires a motivated Customer Service Assistant to work with our market leading IT solutions client who are expanding vigorously. There are several customer service assistant opportunities
This rapidly expanding business are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to forge a career within the business. The customer service environment allows you to grow and exceed targets coupled with incentives like early finish Fridays makes this an excellent opportunity for motivated customer service assistants.
Duties & Responsibilities include: –
- Outbound telephone calls to hot and warm leads from marketing campaigns to arrange follow up appointments
- Conduct telephone research to assist marketing for new campaign strategies
- Achieve quarterly business targets
- Work effectively using own initiative reporting to Telemarketing and customer service team manager
- Provide administrative support as required
This is a fantastic opportunity with great possibilities, if you have a blend of the above and some of the following attributes, this opportunity maybe the one!!
- Excellent communication skills
• Fantastic listening skills
• Strong ability to build rapport and client relationships
• Ability to transform calls into immediate results
This is warm calling and customer service environment!!
Immediate opening, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org