Aspirare Recruitment have an Excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most dynamic and fastest growing Facilities Maintenance Companies.
Standard Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
The Contract Manager’s primary role is to be the first point of contact in all issues relating to profitability and the effective running of the contract and to make decisions on delegation of the work load as required within.
The Contract Manager has responsibility to ensure the day to day operation of ALL aspects of his allocated contracts are met, in line with the contract terms, his client requirements and the financial profitability expected by the Company. Providing expertise in technical issues, contractual queries, invoicing disputes and communication in all forms with the client and/or client representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– To be the primary point of contact for the client and/or his/her representatives.
– To manage the day-to-day operations within their contracts ensuring profitability and sustainability within the contract terms and conditions.
– To effectively communicate all issues in all formats, client discussion, phone, letter and e-mail with all applicable parties.
– To effectively carryout or delegate the points as discussed and issues raised by the client and ensure communication of all client issues is passed to the appropriate personnel/departments.
– To review the contract specification, terms and conditions and fully understand any Company qualifications that may be applicable to his contract.
– To understand and discuss the financial aspect of the contract with the commercial team in relation to the expected profitability of the contract.
– To regularly review the profitability of their contracts dependant on contract expected turnover as established by the operations manager.
– To report on the review of the profitability of their contracts with the operations manager.
This is a FANTASTIC Opportunity to join an organisation who are taking the Facilities / Building Services industry by storm over the last 5 years.
Do Not Miss this fantastic opportunity.
Send your CV now and call Nicola on 01698 324 664