£17000 – £19000
What’s on Offer? + £17,000 – £19,000 Salary (Dependent on Experience) + Fantastic Prospects for Career Development & Progression + Free On-Site Parking + Fantastic Work Environment + Permanent Position
Job Summary: The role will primarily have the post holder working closely with the Subcontractors and other members of the Admin team. They will assist in the correct use of resources to ensure that all of the services provided meet the performance standards that our client’s expect. The individual should have experience working in an office environment ideally within a Facilities Management Environment. Also, you should have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Creating and maintaining Subcontractor schedules
– Dealing with reactive calls for Subcontractors in a timely manner
– Uploading Subcontractor reports to in house and clients systems
– Negotiating subcontractor renewals
– Preparing and awarding subcontractor letters and orders
– Processing and authorising sub-contractor invoices
– Checking paperwork to ensure all information provided is accurate
– Preparing and sending quotations to the client
– Dealing with enquiries internal and external
– Liaising with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective relationships.
Please only apply if you have a good Administration background and are used to working in a busy, fast paced environment, a competent user of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint packages.
Aspirare Recruitment are a Recruitment agency, who are working on behalf of our client. This position is a permanent position, where you will be employed directly by our client from Day One.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY. APPLY TODAY AND CALL NICOLA ON 01698 324 664